Chromatics Safety Mirror
Shatterproof, lightweight laminated safety glass mirror available from stock with no extra processing required. NOT a mirror with a ‘safety film’.
Shatterproof, laminated safety glass mirror, supplied in the UK supplied by Pilkington as Optimirror Protect Plus. Outside the UK, this product is supplied by Chromatics Glass direct. Consult manufacturer for further details. All the benefits of tempered or traditional laminated glass without any of the limitations or impracticalities.
- Can be specified to BS EN 12600 3(B)3 or to BS EN 12600 1(B)1. The product is rated A2-s1, d0 in reaction to fire performance to EN 13501-1: 2007 and A1: 2009.
- Certified to EN 1542: 1999: Integrity of laminates
- Can be structurally bonded with no visible fixings. Approved for fixing with Sika and Dow Corning structural adhesives.
- Ideal for moving or vibrating structures such as escalators, lifts, transport and any application where safety is key such as schools, retail, furniture and public spaces
- Chromatics safety mirror can be specified for interior and exterior applications