The existing spandrel market is currently frustrated by the need for choice of colour and a lightweight alternative to a double-glazed spandrel.
The advantages over conventional materials
- Lower weight, shatterproof panels with full colour and/or digital print.
- Exactly matched corporate colours, logos and signage can be incorporated into single or multiple panels.
- Not susceptible to catastrophic nickel sulphide breaks.
- Available as a monolithic panel or as a component in double or triple glazed units.
- Environmentally considerate – no toxins or heavy metals used in low energy process using recyclable and renewable resources.
- Available in stock sheets up to 4m x 2.6m.
- A stock product which can be cut and edge-worked after process to significantly reduce lead times.
- Chromatics ultra-low-e panel may be specified as a component.
Innovation in the application of rainscreen panels has evolved a look-alike curtain walling system that simply clips onto the rainscreen facade and visually converts the rainscreen to a curtain walling system, at very low cost.
Chromatics vision panels
Combining traditional transparent safety glass laminate panels with the unique Chromatics high definition print process allows a durable and UV resistant colour, design or image to be encapsulated within the vision panel. Plain colour and varying depths or tints of colour can be achieved across a single pane. This newly developed product was market-led with architects being enamoured with the versatility of design Chromatics print allows whilst requiring a transparent or translucent window unit.